Spec-tacular news! Level 2 means that anyone, for any reason, can come in and see us!
Of course, we will continue to rigorously disinfect and uphold strict hygiene and safety measures to keep you, and us, safe.
We are passionate about keeping you healthy – the Gates Eyewear protocols are above and beyond that recommended by the Ministry of Health and Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Board.
– All services must be booked in advance. In addition to eye examinations, this includes frame selection, collection of glasses and contact lenses, and spectacle adjustments or repairs. Please call 09 524 4962 to book
– Hand sanitiser will be readily available, and we will provide guidance when handling product to ensure that sanitising standards are upheld.
– A contact registry will need to be completed on arrival by all clients.
– To maintain physical distancing of 1 metre within Gates Eyewear, we will have designated waiting areas depending on your appointment purpose. We will also limit the number of people in the store at any one time, which may delay your access until it is deemed safe.
– During an eye examination, PPE will be worn by our Optometrists and strict health standards adhered to.
We’d also like to thank you. Gates Eyewear is an independent, 100% locally owned and operated community business, and so your support means the world to us.